We collect, store and use personal data that is directly provided by you, and personal data which is provided by third parties to us in a lawful manner. For the processing we stick to the requirements of the European data protection regulations. This means we:
- Clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this privacy statement;
- Limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legal purposes;
- First ask for explicit consent to process your personal data in cases where your consent is required;
- Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- Respect your privacy rights regarding your personal data held by us.
2.Which personal data do we collect?
- Name, phone number, e-mail address, job title, department;
- Products and applications of interest;
- Whether you have opted in to receiving communications;
- Information such as questions, requests, complaints, opinions, ideas, which you send us via e-mail, contact forms or social media;
- Information on your use of our website, such as IP-address, cookie ID, website and click behaviour and referrer URL;
- Chat history and statistics based on data in our CRM systems;
- Activity data on our LinkedIn page.
3.How do we collect your personal data?
We may process information about you:
- When you use our Website;
- When you contact us via our Contact form;
- When you contact us directly via mail, phone or any other channel;
- Interactions with you during in-person meetings or at Company events, conferences, workshops or gatherings;
- When you opted-in to receive our marketing e-mails;
- When you participate in our Webinar or download a Whitepaper;
- Via reports on 3rd party website advertising;
- Via external market studies;
- By collecting business cards at exhibitions, fairs and events;
- Via our LinkedIn
4.For which purposes do we use your personal data?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To promote our products and services based on your interests;
- To engage in transactions with customers, suppliers and business partners;
- To communicate with you, and respond to your requests;
- To provide you access to our website, to improve and secure our website;
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations in order to operate our business, as well as to enforce our legal rights.
We only process your personal data if this is allowed on one of the lawful grounds as specified in the GDPR. In the context of the processing for our Sales and Marketing activities we typically rely on the following lawful grounds for processing:
- Legitimate interests:Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your privacy interest.
- Performance of a contract:Processing is necessary for the execution of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering a contract.
- Consent:You have given consent (permission) to us for processing your personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Legal obligation:Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
4.1.To promote our products and services based on your interests
We send marketing e-mails to inform those who are interested in our services. You will be added to the list of subscribers only with your explicit consent via opt-in. You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking unsubscribe link in the marketing e-mail. Gempro designs Ltd. provide marketing material and therefore have access to your personal data in our CRM system if you are subscribed. In our CRM system only a limited number of authorized members within the Gempro Designs Ltd can access your personal data.
In addition, we use software from a third party to manage and send marketing e-mails. With this third party, we have agreed on proper protection of your personal data.
4.2.To engage in transactions with customers, suppliers and business partners
We process your personal data to facilitate transactions such as the processing of orders for our services. We rely on the lawful ground of legitimate interest and may use your name, address, contact details and payment details. We retain this information until our services have been completed. Certain types of personal data may be retained for a longer period, specifically in order to fulfill tax obligations or other legal obligations.
4.3.To communicate with you, and respond to your requests
To communicate and respond to your request we rely on the lawful ground of legitimate interest. You can get in contact with us via our contact form, or another channel if suitable, and we will help you further with your inquiry. Additionally, we may get in contact with you in case we have a reason to expect that you are interested to receive communication from us. We may track communication with you for business purposes. You may object to the described processing if you feel that it overrides your privacy interests.
This purpose excludes e-mail marketing, for that purpose your explicit consent will always be obtained in advance as described in paragraph 4.1.
4.4.To provide you access to our website, to improve and secure our website
To provide you access to our website, to improve and secure our website we process your personal data. We ask your consent for the use of Performance, Functional, Targeting and Social Media cookies. For the use of Strictly Necessary cookies we rely on our legitimate interest.
5.How do we secure your personal data?
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is kept secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the information we collect and process. Please find the adopted measures in the following paragraphs.
5.1.Technical security measures taken by us
- Identification and authentication;
- Access control: logical and physical security, and equipment security;
- Implementation of countermeasures against illegal software; virus scanners, firewalls, monitoring, endpoint security, keeping software up to date;
- Management of the technical vulnerabilities;
- Making back-ups to safeguard availability and accessibility of the personal data;
- Apply network encryption;
- SSL connections for encrypted transportation to our webservers.
5.2.Organizational security measures taken by us
- Access control management;
- Our employees and partners are instructed to take proper care when handling your personal data;
- Establish procedures to test/assess and evaluate security measures periodically;
- We have developed a protocol for the handling of personal data breaches;
- Concluded confidentiality clauses and data processing agreements.
6.Your privacy rights
- Right of access: you have the right to see what kind of personal data we process about you;
- Right of rectification: you have the right to rectify any personal data we have processed about you, if this information is (partially) wrong;
- Right to object: you have the right to file a complaint against the processing of your personal data by us, or against direct marketing;
- Right to be forgotten: you can file a request to remove any of your personal data that we processed;
- Right to data portability: if technically possible, you have the right to ask us to transfer your personal data to a third party;
- Right to restriction of processing: you can file a request with us to (temporarily) restrict the processing of your personal data;
- Right to revoke your consent, when we process your data with your consent.
To prevent abuse, we may ask you to provide proper proof of your identity. We shall provide information on action taken regarding your request without undue delay and in any event within one month of receipt of the request. We may however, extend this term by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests. You will be notified about a possible extension within one month of receipt of the request, together with the reasons for the delay.
7.Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to modify this policy. We recommend that you review this policy regularly, so that you remain informed of any changes.
Gempro Designs Ltd.
Andrew James House, Bridge Road, Ashford, Kent TN23 1BB
Registered Company No: